The required documents:
1. Request by type of transaction, whether it is fragmentation, secretion or consolidation (the form in the Taboo Department).
2. All relevant agencies (if any) are duly certified.
3. A deed of registration for the plot of land subject of the transaction.
4. A valid certificate of acquittal from the property and municipal tax to which the property subject to the transaction is attached.
5. Approval by the creditor when there are any (mortgage) insurance on the piece of transaction.
6. The decision of the court is duly certified and executed by the Department of Procedure at the time of judicial release.
7. Five copies of the cadastral plans are organized by a certified surveyor licensed by the local authority and the general administration of the survey.
8. Report the disclosure of the site of the licensed surveyor and owners of the relationship
9. Statement of change and report of the treatment of licensed surveyors.
10. Approval from the licensed surveyor and the relevant parties regarding the validity of the information provided in the survey plans and assuming legal responsibility if the dispute arises.
11. Photographs of the identity or passports of the owners or their agents.