The financial management is responsible for preparing and executing the plans that guarantee the full financial rights of the clients and enhances their income. In addition, it clarifies controls and monitors their financial commitments along with maintaining the special needs of their real estate investments.
Accounts management and financial follow up
This service involves the provision of accounts management and follow up mechanism for real estate through:
- The provision of software to keep and audit financial data and produce prompt reports;
- Development of a financial record that contains all the accounts for every real estate;
- Development of a financial plan that specifies the financial income and outstanding amount for a given period;
- Development and execution of a financial follow up plan in order to collect the financial revenue and service fees, as well as to pay the due amounts such as taxes and other expenditure forms;
- Develop a financial plan to control the expenditure;
- Prepare financial and audit matrices for the paid and unpaid revenue;
- Prepare financial and audit matrices for the paid and unpaid amount overdue;
- Prepare regular and financial reports for certain periods, then follow up and review with clients.
Development, preparation and execution of developmental and investment plans and corresponding financial feasibility studies
This service involves research preparation, development and execution of plans that would provide precise information and a variety of choices for clients to choose form, in order to motivate them towards starting their own real estate investments or partnering in existing projects so as to enhance their profitability and sustainability.
- The financial management of real estate deals, transactions and investments (sale, purchase and real estate investment partnerships)
The company helps clients to manage and follow up transactions and related financial affairs, in particular, those related to the dates and how to receive and deliver the property’s price that they sell or buy, as well as the payment methods for the development of their own or corporate investments, including follow-up procedures to guarantee their financial and investment rights.