Real estate owners, investors, brokers or individuals need to acquire a set of key tools in this market. This is to help them make successful investment decisions, execute deals, transactions and contractions in a safe and clear manner to avoid unnecessary losses. Also, finding appropriate partnerships increases their chances for profitable future real estate investments and businesses.
Management, coordination, follow-up, supervision and monitoring of:
- Preparation and review of the feasibility of current and future real estate projects from an economic, engineering, technical and legal aspect;
- Development and review of marketing and promotional plans and studies for ongoing and under-construction real estate projects;
- Implementation of marketing plans for ongoing and under-construction projects;
- Exploring partnerships in the real estate field;
- Exploring appropriate locations for residential and commercial real estate investments;
- Providing real estate and engineering consultations that lead to successful businesses;
- Initial and final price estimation, appraisal and assessment for different purposes;
- Follow-up, implementation and fulfillment of real estate deals and transactions (sale, purchase and lease);
- Professional promotion and marketing of all types of real estate;
- Marketing and promoting properties based upon professional, GIS and aerial photographs.